| This article is incomplete. You can help by filling in any blank descriptions. |
Further information might be found in a section of the discussion page. Please remove this message when no longer necessary.
Books do not have text that can be read by the player. Activating the book "teaches" an actor value. Meaning the actor value increase by a set amount.
- ID: This is what it will be called in the editor. eg. BookSkillSmallGuns
- Name: This is what it will be called in-game. eg. Guns and Bullets
- Script: This is the script it is using, not all books need scripts.
- Weight: This is what it will weigh in your inventory.
- Value: This is how much it will sell for with a vendor.
- Teaches: The actor value that is increased.
- Inventory image: This is what it will look like in your pip-boy.
- Message Icon: Unused.
- Model: This is what it will look like in-game. eg. Clutter\Junk\BookGuns01.NIF
- Destruction Data:
- Can't Be Taken:
- Quest Item:
- Book Text: Unused.
- When a book is "used" in the player's inventory, it will trigger any OnEquip blocks in the book's script (providing the Teaches field is set to NONE).