A HeadPart object adds facial features, such as a beard, to the character model.
- Unnamed list: The list at left displays the available HeadPart objects. Each HeadPart has a unique editor ID, and a display name. By right clicking in the window, you can add, delete or duplicate a HeadPart.
- Name: The display name of the HeadPart.
- Playable: If checked, available for Player character.
- Model: Takes a .NIF file.
- If you right click in the Head Add Ons list (found on the Head Parts Tab of the NPC window) and select New from the popup, a dialogue box with every head part object will be displayed.
- You can also drag a Head Part from the object window to this list to add it to the NPC.