Love the name of the new category!
--Haama 23:29, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- They don't pay me for nothing! Oh wait, they don't pay me.
- --Quetzilla 23:31, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
Oh boy, new problem! This time, I extracted the Meshes file into a file called "Models" in the Data file for FO3. I tried to set a model for a projectile, and it says "Invalid directory". What is this new obstacle? Iron Angel 01:29, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- If I remember right, meshes should go under the /meshes/ folder in the Data directory.
- --Quetzilla 01:30, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Please dont tell me it was as simple as removing the middleman folder. Thanks for putting up with me, I'm new to modding. Iron Angel 01:33, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Comment on TTT's talk page
Hey Qzilla, I moved your comment from TTT's talk page to the community portal. I was just making sure TTT knew so we could get his input too.
--Haama 04:02, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
One more question
What would cause the program to suddenly delete all the information about a cell you were working on except the objects? Because the rooms, floors, and walls of my entire level deleted when I saved it and loaded it up again and I cant get them back. Iron Angel 07:57, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't do much (or any) cell editing, you're best off asking on the official forums about that.
- --Quetzilla 08:14, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
re: deleting things
I removed it on purpose because the things being discussed no longer applied after I updated the page and derived the proper formula. Is there a reason to leave old discussions around? They are there in the history if people want to see previous discussions.--SnakeChomp 23:53, 21 December 2008 (UTC)