Data fields common to most Items:
- Inventory Image: Filename for the icon (.dds) shown on the inventory screen.
- Message Icon: Filename for the icon (.dds) that is shown in the HUD alongside a message when an item is added to your inventory.
- Model: Filename for the 3D art (.NIF) used to display the item in the world.
- Add Destruction Data: Button that can set up the item's destructible states.
- Equip Type: Determines how the item is equipped, how the hotkey will be displayed, and what major skill is necessary to use this item.
All Items fall into one of the following subtypes: