All furniture objects can be used by actors. In general, this means chairs and beds. Tables are not furniture objects because actors have no animations or game functions associated with them.
- ID: Unique indentifier for this form.
- Name: Display name.
- Script: Selects the script for this object.
- Script edit button: Opens the script for editing.
- Model: Displays the model for this object.
- Edit: Chooses the model for this object.
- Add Destruction Data: Sets the damage states if an object is destructable.
- Active Markers: Selects the animation entry points for the furniture object.
- Quest Item:
- Visible When Distant:
- Random Anim Start: If checked, this object kicks off its idle animation at a random start time. This is so you can put a couple of the same animated activators in a scene and they won't be animating in synch.
- Child Can Use: