This is a public to-do list. Editors can list here everything that needs to be done, and everyone can start on a task listed here.
Want to contribute? Take a look at the list and if you think you're up to it, sign up! Mark the task with your signature. Example:
** ''Working on it!'' --~~~~
- Articles Needing Attention
- Copy the function descriptions from the CS Wiki.
- Go through the Help section and update it to the GECK Wiki. It was copied directly from the CS Wiki.
- Standardize the articles in the Mod Tools category (with a template preferably).
- Create a Template:Table to standardize the layout of tables.
- Standardize the way Object palettes are handled (listed, hosted, displayed).
The following tasks are requests for new articles. Most of the time these are a lot more work than the tasks above, so even if you can only start an article it's very helpful.
- Scripting tutorials, as requested on the Forums
- Started on an simple activator/MessageBox tutorial --Qazaaq 13:13, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Could some of these be copied from the TES:CS wiki with the important parts altered? --CodeMonkey 23:52, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, if you (or someone else) can copy and update some of the tutorials on the CS Wiki they can be copied.
- Retexturing tutorial
- Resource articles:
- Add FOSE functions to the Wiki using the Function template.