A function added by the New Vegas Script Extender.
Adds a form to an embedded list of forms associated with an object at a given index; passing -2 will add to the end of the list. Added by NVSE 4.5.
(none) GenericAddForm ListCode:int Target:object ToAdd:form Index:int
Embedded List Codes
- 0 = Race Hair (see also: GetRaceHairs
- 1 = Race Eyes (GetRaceEyes)
- 5 = Actor Base (NPC or creature) Packages (GetBasePackages)
- 6 = Actor Base Spells (GetBaseSpellListSpells)
- 7 = Actor Base Levelled Spells (GetBaseSpellListLevSpells)
- 10 = NPC Head Part (GetHeadParts)
- 13 = Form List form (redundant given existing functions, such as ListAddForm)
To add a new head part to Easy Pete:
GenericAddForm 10, EasyPeteREF, EyePatch, -2
Note: Changes to an actor's 3D are not visible until it reloads, which can be forced using Update3D.