A function added by the New Vegas Script Extender.
Deletes a form within an embedded list of forms associated with an object at a given index. Returns the removed form. Added by NVSE 4.5.
(RemovedForm:ref) GenericDeleteForm ListCode:int Target:object Index:int
Embedded List Codes
- 0 = Race Hair (see also: GetRaceHairs
- 1 = Race Eyes (GetRaceEyes)
- 5 = Actor Base (NPC or creature) Packages (GetBasePackages)
- 6 = Actor Base Spells (GetBaseSpellListSpells)
- 7 = Actor Base Levelled Spells (GetBaseSpellListLevSpells)
- 10 = NPC Head Part (GetHeadParts)
- 13 = Form List form (redundant given existing functions, such as ListAddForm)
To remove Easy Pete's beard:
ref OldForm let OldForm := GenericDeleteForm 10, EasyPeteRef, 0 ; OldForm is 'Old Beard'.
Note: Changes to an actor's 3D are not visible until it reloads, which can be forced using Update3D.