A function added by the New Vegas Script Extender.
Returns the value of the numeric variable specified by name for the calling reference or specified scriptable object. Added by NVSE V4.1.
(float) ref.GetVariable VarName:string Parent:Object
ref rActor int WaitState let WaitState := rActor.GetVariable "Waiting" ; Alternatively, (or required if rActor holds a base form): let WaitState := GetVariable "Waiting", rActor
- GetRefVariable (For ref rather than numeric variables)
- GetArrayVariable (and for arrays)
- HasVariable (to check if a variable exists at all)
- ShowVars / Con_ShowVars (to print all variables/values to console)
- SetVariable (Added by NVSE 4.5.6)
- SetRefVariable (Aded by NVSE 4.5.6)
- Associating data with a reference